ASEAN-Australia Young Leaders Forum 2019
Delegate Relations and Welfare Officers
ASEAN-Australia Young Leaders Forum 2019 is a four-day intensive conference that aims to strengthen institutional networks, cultural exchange, collaboration and people-to-people links between young leaders across the ASEAN-Australia region. This event will be held on November 29 – December 2, 2019 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
We are seeking passionate individuals to join our AASYP team as Delegate Relations and Welfare Officers.
Are you someone who:
- is interested in building front-line people-to-people connections with stakeholders and prospective delegates.
- is proficient in written and oral English communication skills.
- is experienced in event management and organisation especially relating to delegate and regional market management.
- is able to contribute to the design and implementation of a delegate recruitment strategy and welfare system for the AAYLF conference.
- is able to manage recruitment markets, communicate with delegates and respond to ongoing enquiries.
- is able to support delegates for the duration of the conference: delegate management, engagement and welfare.
- is passionate about advancing the ASEAN-Australia broader relationship.
- welcomes diversity in the workplace and is willing to learn and develop at a personal and professional level
As a Delegate Relations and Welfare Officer of AAYLF 2019, you will be responsible for:
- actively managing the recruitment database to ensure information is accurate and kept up-to-date.
- performing outreach through emails and follow up phone calls to maintain effective partnerships with stakeholders and delegates.
- establishing new relationships by researching, adding and developing recruitment databases.
- producing weekly reports on activity and achievement levels.
- maintaining correspondence with delegates and respond to AAYLF enquiries.
- ensuring delegates have a positive, enriching experience at AAYLF 2019.
- work starting March 2019 till December 2019.
- on average 3-5 hours per week; team meeting an hour per week (via Skype)
- weekly submission of progress report to Delegate and Welfare Lead.
Please email a C.V. and a one-page cover letter to: email@example.com before 11:59pm (AEST) 4th May 2019. The subject of the email is to be titled: ‘ Delegate Relations and Welfare Officer Application – [YOUR NAME]’
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.